Шестото Международно училище по имунология «Черно море» (BSIIS), предназначено за студенти, докторанти и специализанти с интереси в областта на имунологията ще се проведе от 25 до 27 октомври 2019 г. в град Тетевен с участието на утвърдени чуждестранни и български лектори. Училището се организира от българското имунологично дружество, с активното участие на отдел Имунология – НЦЗПБ, и подкрепата на EFIS. Работният език е английски.
Bulgarian Society for Immunology
6th Black Sea International Immunology School
25 - 27 October 2019, Teteven, Bulgaria
The Game of Immunity: the players and the observers
Prof. Maria Nikolova
National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases, Sofia, Bulgaria
Assoc. Prof. Andrey Tchorbanov
Institute of Microbiology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
Dear friends and colleagues,
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the 6th Black Sea International Immunology School (BSIIS).
The Black Sea International Immunology School (BSIIS) is an educational initiative of BuSI, that was given a successful start in 2014 and continued in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, thanks to the financial support of EFIS-EEJI.
The 6th Black Sea International Immunology School will be entitled "The Game of Immunity: the players and the observers", and will cover some hot topics in the fields of immunology. As we are addressing “beginners”, complicated concepts will be made clear, and sophisticated approaches will be presented at the friendly level. The program will include lectures and students’ short presentation modules. The school is addressed to participants with no or minimum past experience in the covered areas. Undergraduate, master, PhD students and post-docs are welcome.
The selection will be based on applications including a CV and a 250-words abstract on the applicant’s current/future project. Participants from the neighboring countries are strongly encouraged. BSIIS 2019 will take place from 25 to 27 October 2019 in Teteven, Bulgaria.
We look forward to meeting you in Teteven.
On behalf of the organizing committee
The following speakers (in alphabetical order) have accepted to animate 6th BSIIS 2019
1. Assoc. Prof. Andrey Tchorbanov, PhD, Institute of Microbiology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
2. Prof. Dobroslav Kyurkchiev, MD, DSc, Medical University of Sofia, Bulgaria
3. Prof. Gestur Vidarsson, PhD, Department of Experimental Immunohematology, Sanquin Research and Landsteiner Laboratory, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4. Assoc. Prof. Joseph Prechl, PhD, Dept. Immunology, University L. Eotvos, Budapest, Hungary
5. Prof. Maria Nikolova, MD, DSc, National Reference Laboratory of Immunology, National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases, Sofia, Bulgaria
6. Prof. Miodrag Čolić, MD, PhD, Institute for the Application of Nuclear Energy (INEP), Belgrade, Serbia
7. Assoc. Prof. Stefka Krumova, PhD, Virology Department, National Center of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases, Sofia, Bulgaria
8. Prof. Soren Hayrabedyan, MD, DSc, Institute of Biology and Immunology of Reproduction, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
9. Assoc. Prof. Szilvia Bosze, MTA-ELTE Research Group of Peptide Chemistry, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Eötvös Loránd University
10. Univ.-Prof. Tobias Bopp, PhD, Institute for Immunology, University Medical Center of the Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz, Germany
25 October (Friday)
|11:00 – 14:00||Registration; Opening|
|15:00 – 15:30||Soren Hayrabedyan, Bulgaria||Role of inflammasome signaling in reproduction|
|15:30 - 16:00||T. Bopp, Germany||Metabolic communication in Immuneregulation of anti-Tumor Immunity|
|16:30 - 17:00||S. Bosze, Hungary||Synthetic antigens for detection of sensitization to mycobacteria: potential of epitope peptides|
|17:00 – 17:30||G. Vidarsson, Holland||Regulatation of human IgG immune responses through Fc-glycosylation|
|17:30 - 18:00||A. Tchorbanov, Bulgaria||Where the immune cell are living during inflammation|
|18:30 – 19:00||Discussion|
26 October (Saturday)
|9:00 - 9:30||D. Kyurkchiev, Bulgaria||Neural stem cells, cancer stem cells and mesenchymal stem cells in the brain|
|9:30 - 10:00||M. Nikolova, Bulgaria||Immunology of MTB infection: the contemporary diagnostic challenges|
|10:00 - 10:30||Coffee break|
|10:30 - 11:00||J. Prechl, Hungary||T-cells in human diagnostics|
|11:00 - 11:30||S. Krumova, Bulgaria||Elimination of measles - are we there yet?|
|11:30 - 12:00||M. Čolić, Serbia||Interaction of nanomaterials with the immune system|
|12:30 - 13:00||Discussion|
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 - 18:30||Students’ oral presentations & Discussion|
27 October (Sunday)
|8:30 - 12:00||Visit of amazing Glozhene Monastiry “St. George the Victorious” and mountain region|
|12:00 - 13:00||Discussion & closure|